[hyades-dev] Changes coming this week for the Hyades_v1_3_0 branch

We have a few developers in Lexington and Raleigh who will be coordinating checkins of some major model & execution changes this week.  Ordinarily, we'd do this kind of work on a private branch and marge the changes back when we were finished, but given the slow support response we've been seeing from eclipse, and given that the changes should only take a couple of days to iron out, I'm suggesting that we make the changes directly on the Hyades_v1_3_0 branch.  These changes won't break the build, but they will break some of the core test use cases (creating a deployment and executing a test.)

If this destabilization will adversely affect someone working with the 1_3_0 stream this week, please let me know ASAP.  If I don't hear objections, we'll move forward with this plan this week.

Thanks,
--Joe

Joe Toomey
Advisory Software Engineer