[hyades-dev] V3 planning

Please note Hyades V3 is the release formerly known as V2, we are
getting aligned with Eclipse V3

I guess low availability at the planning meetings has frozen things
slightly but I had an action to put together a discussion framework
within which pieces of Serge's document would act as proposals.  I have
done this in the 2 page docuement attached (Hyadespoints.doc)  I have
also attached Serge's previous document, and a 5 page document
containing some proposals from Scapa (Scapa Hyades 3.doc), and a
previously-circulated presentation from FOKUS.  I believe there are also
some documents floating around inside SAP?

I hope conversations will continue on this on the mailing list, at
EclipseCon, and at planning meetings thereafter.