[hyades-dev] Configuration Data Model additions

Hi,

Based on the test model / configuration model meeting last week and the document Peter Sun sent round I think the following would be reasonable additions to the configuration model that Scapa would need and that other vendors may well need:

As far as I can tell, all of the following would be "Cross-Vendor Categories":

    Username (Mode: Enter)
    Password (Mode: Hidden?)
    Protocol  (Mode: Both - FTP / HTTP / ICA / RDP...)
    Port (Mode: Enter)
    Domain (I'm thinking e.g. windows domain here, Mode: Enter)

Note: the addition of the Password category here raises another issue - namely that we could do with another Mode to tell the GUI to let the user enter a value but not show the value (i.e. a password text field).  I would therefore suggest we add another Mode called Hidden or something.

We can discuss these in the next meeting.

cheers

Antony Miguel

Back to the top