[hyades-dev] Test Model meeting tomorrow.

There will be a test model meeting tomorrow from 11:00am-12:00pm EDT.  The agenda will be:

1) Review Hyades 1.2 contributions
2) Discuss tentatively planned work items for the next two Hyades releases (tentatively Hyades 1.3 and Hyades 2.0)
3) Review and discuss the previously distributed test model changes to the configuration package (to accommodate data needed for deployment of test assets.)

I will send the e-Meeting and conference call information out under separate header to my list of people on the Test Model team.  If you have not attended test model meetings in the past and are interested in attending this meeting, please send me an e-mail and I'll add you to the list and forward you an invite.

Thanks,
--Joe

Joe Toomey
Advisory Software Engineer