Re: [hyades-dev] FW: Technology exchange logistics

Mike,

I'd love to hear these presentations, or get a pointer to the material
that they're based on. I've always been a little vague on these exact
topics. I'm not currently scheduled to go to the Eclipse Conference,
however. Will these be captured at all? Will you guys be preparing slides
or speaker's notes, and can you distribute them? In the Information Age,
it seems silly to have an incredibly useful briefing like this be
available only to those who are physically present. Thanks.

-- Allan Pratt, apratt@xxxxxxxxxx
Rational software division of IBM

Michael.Norman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent by: hyades-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
12/23/2003 07:35 AM
Please respond to
hyades-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

hyades-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[hyades-dev] FW: Technology exchange logistics

Hi there,

Some of you may be aware that there is to be a Technical Exchange at the
Eclipse Conference regarding the construction of agents to speak to the
Hyades Infrastructure.  I am anticipating four 5 minute presentations
from Antony Miguel, Richard Duggan, Harm Sluiman and me.  This is likely
to cover the way to feed in log and statistical data, the XML fragment
and CBE and getting the loaders to populate the model.  It will also
give some motivation for what you can do with it when it gets there.

I look forward to sharing experience of gluing things into the
architecture, and hope you all will be able to attend in person.

Regards,

Mike Norman