From: benoit.parreaux [mailto:benoit.parreaux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, October 29, 2003 10:25 AM
To: hyades-dev
Subject: [hyades-dev] Simple question

Hello,
I have seen you will soon have a meeting for deciding what new features
could be introduced in Hyades. I have a question about that: do you plan
to develop a standalone Hyades version, i.e. a tool separated of the
Eclipse IDE? Is it feasible?

To explain my question: I love the Eclipse IDE but I feel that,
sometimes, it is useful to have a testing tool separated from the IDE,
for example for deploying it in testing teams who don't have a
development culture. What do you think?

Regards

Benoit Parreaux

Benoit Parreaux
France Télécom R&D/DTL/TAL/VVT
Ingénieur chargé d'étude sur les techniques et méthodes logiciels
2 avenue Pierre Marzin
22307 Lannion cedex
Tel : + 33 (0)2 96 05 22 15
Fax : + 33 (0)2 96 05 39 45