[hyades-dev] Test Execution Log Viewer Requirements/Enhancements

Sorry for the wide distribution, but I just joined the project and do not yet have a good idea of each person's responsibilities.  I have been assigned to work on the Log Viewer for Text Execution in Hyades.  I have already done a preliminary investigation of the current log viewer and have been notified of enhancement requests that are required for it to be more useful to consumers.  Here they are:

1) Support 508 compliant color coding of execution results (red == fail, green == pass, yellow == inconclusive, with some additional way to distinguish for the color blind.)
2) Support hierarchical execution events
3) Support verdict "cause" aggregation

A:  I would like to know what other requirements/enhancements are needed for the current Hyades test execution log viewer to be made more useful to consumers.
      For this item, please send me a list of requirements and/or enhancements for the Hyades test execution log viewer.
B:  I would also like to know if each of the product groups can benefit from having a common EMF log viewer and what the scope of that log viewer would include.

      For this item, please let me know what product team you are on, let me know if you could benefit from having a common log viewer, and let me know the overall scope of that log viewer.

Based on the responses I receive from this email, I will either be making changes to the current test execution log viewer in Hyades or be creating a new common log viewer that can be
used by all product teams and will be used to replace the current test execution log viewer in Hyades.

Thanks for your response,

Brian B.

Back to the top