[hyades-dev] Hyades Test Perspective

Hi!
Please help me with Hyades.
I start to study Hyades and I begin from Hyades Test perspective. I read on-line help about testing component but the help system doesn▓t contain detailed information. Here is the description of actions I performed to make test.

1.	I selected in the menu File/New/Other┘
2.	I selected Test/Test Suite in the tree placed on the left part.
3.	I selected Test Suite on the right part.
4.	I pressed Next button.
5.	I chose the project that I want to test.
6.	I entered the name of the test ⌠test.testsuit■ in the field ⌠File Name■.
7.	I pressed ⌠Finish■ button.
8.	I selected ⌠test.testsuite■ in Navigator pane.
9.	I entered 1 test case named ⌠TestPrint■ in the pane ⌠Test suite■ and 1 behavior (Loop, Name = Loop5, Synchronous, Number of Iterations=5).

What is next? What should I do in order to generate test? I found nothing in the help system.

What difference between selecting item ⌠Test Suite■ and ⌠JUnit Test Suit definition■ in the window ⌠New..■ which is called from the menu ⌠File/New/Other┘■? What will be produced in both cases?

How Hyades connected with JUnit? Does it wraps JUnit?

Is there any additional help resources about using Hyades (especially Test perspective) except help system?

And one more problem. Unfortunately wizard Examples/Test/HTTP Test Recorder doesn▓t work. When I start the wizard it outputs 2 errors:
⌠The project was not built due to classpath errors (incomplete or involved in cycle).
⌠Unable to read 'Test Sample - HTTP Recorder/.classpath' file■.
Is it error or maybe I do something wrong?

Thanks in advance.

--
Best Regards,
Evgeny Eruslanov