Re: [hyades-dev] Anyone else having this build problem?

Marius,

>The problem can be fixed temporarily by commenting out the following line:
>
><import plugin="com.ibm.etools.jsse" optional="true"/>
>
>in
>
>/org.eclipse.hyades.execution.local/plugin.xml

The plugin change above did not fix our build problem.
Kim experimented by building subsets of the hyades plugins.
Currently, we are able to build if we do "Close Projects" on
org.eclipse.hyades.test.* and org.eclipse.hyades.ui.sample
by selecting these projects, right-clicking on "Close Project".

We do not believe it is a jre problem, since it happens with
1.3.1... and 1.4.1...

Kim also reproduced it on a Solaris machine, so it is not a
Windows XP patch level problem.

Could it be running out of mem? I tried it with -Vmargs -Xmx1024M and still got
the error.

Any other suggestions? I am able to proceed with the "Close Project" workaround.
But it sure will be nice to see this fixed.

Anandi

Back to the top