Re: [hyades-dev] Meeting minutes for August 19th Hyades Execution Team Meeting

Hi Len,

I've attached a brief description of our plans.

Kent

Leonard G DiMaggio/Lexington/IBM@IBMUS
Sent by: hyades-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

08/25/2003 10:06 AM
Please respond to hyades-dev

        To:        hyades-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: [hyades-dev] Meeting minutes for August 19th Hyades Execution Team Meeting

'Morning Kent,

  I was very interested to see references to HTTP load tests via Hyades -
can you point toward any additional details on this?

Thanks,
Len D.

Len DiMaggio
IBM Software Group/Rational