[hyades-dev] saved statistical models

Thanks for this Marius,  I have the statistical model loading ok now but as
I suspected from looking at the file, the SDContiguousObservations are not
being saved.

Here's what I'm doing to attach the observations to the descriptors:

    SDCounterDescriptor descriptor = factory.createSDCounterDescriptor();
    descriptor.setName("mycounter");
    descriptor.setParent(root_descriptor);

    SDContiguousObservation observation =
factory.createSDContiguousObservation();
    observation.setMemberDescriptor(descriptor);

    descriptor.getSnapshotObservation().add(observation);

I later add some data to the "times" and "values" lists in the observation.
I can traverse the entire model and the observations are definitely there
and hold data in the lists no problem but when I save and view/load the
model there seems to be no mention of them - only the descriptors.

Can anyone shed any light on this?

cheers

Antony Miguel

antony.miguel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx