[hyades-dev] saved statistical models

Hi,

I have been saving some statistical models made up primarily of SDMemberDescriptors, SDCounterDescriptors and SDContiguousObservations.

I can save the model ok but then when I try to load it I get a socket connect IOException.  On changing the proxy settings It would appear that the XML parser is looking for the file

presumably because it is referenced in the model here:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="ASCII"?>

<Statistical:SDDescriptor xmi:version="2.0" xmlns:xmi="http://www.omg.org/XMI" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:Statistical="http://www.eclipse.org/hyades/statistical.xmi" name="Scapa Statistical Model Trace">

The file doesn't exist and the load fails.

I've loaded ExecutionHistory files in the same way and had no problems.  is there something missing from the statistical model stuff or is this a bug?  or is there something I might be doing wrong?

Also,  when I look at the saved statistical model in a text editor I can't see any references to SDContiguousObservations which were there when I saved the model.  Should the SDContiguousObservation stuff be in the saved file? is it stored somewhere else? has the saving not been implemented yet?

(I need to get saving/loading statistical models working asap - any help from anyone would be much appreciated)

cheers

Antony Miguel

Back to the top