[hyades-dev] Hyades Planning Horizon

Apologies if I have been remiss in explaining to people what is going on
to move the planning process forward for Hyades.  (I had a week off
sick).

Harm is collating a set of requirements from all participants and users.
 These can either be fed through the existing group structure (which
should be meeting for this purpose), or directly to Harm, or posted on
hyades-dev (please use hyades-dev rather than hyades-team).  I will also
take the opportunity to feed requirements to Harm from FOKUS and SAP
after face-to-face meetings I plan to have with them next week.  There
are no plans to hold a complete face to face meeting this planning
cycle, but we have a firm plan to hold one after the September release.

Harm's requirements document will be circulated on hyades-dev, and we
will then start looking at resourcing. Within that I am keen to
facilitate "small-group" activity that is not gated on global agreement
and doesn't require coordination across all 9 timezones. Kim Coleman has
been raising some valid points relating to this.

Regards,

Mike Norman

Back to the top