From: Adrian.Cho [mailto:Adrian_Cho@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, June 24, 2003 10:15 PM
Subject: Due Diligence Guidelines for Eclipse.org Committers

I apologise if you have already received notification of this...

The "legal stuff" section at Eclipse.org (accessed via the "legal stuff"

link in the Welcome section on the main page) has recently been
reorganised and now includes a section for Eclipse.org committers.  As
an
existing committer, we ask that you please read the Due Diligence
Guidelines.  You will also now find a "default" about.html and the
Contribution Questionnaire that must be completed and submitted to the
PMC
when significant contributions are contributed and/or committed.

If you have any questions, you should send them to your PMC (or one of
the
PMCs).  For your convenience, the direct link to the Due Diligence
Guidelines is:

http://www.eclipse.org/legal/committerguidelines.html

Thanks

Adrian

Adrian Cho
Manager, Intellectual Property
OTI Labs, IBM Corp.
2670 Queensview Drive
Ottawa, Canada K2B 8K1
Phone: (613) 820 1201 x236  Fax: (613) 820 1202
E-mail: adrian_cho@xxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top