Subject: Communicating with and within the Hyades Project
From: mgn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Mike Norman)
Newsgroups: eclipse.tools.hyades
Date: Mar 31 2003 16:55:08 (with minor amendments June 12 2003)

The hyades newsgroup should contains discussion about released drivers
etc.

There are two lists for active participants. hyades-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
should be used for technical discussion.  It is in the public domain
there
are no access controls and you can subscribe via Eclipse.org. The other
one is hyades-team@xxxxxxxxxxxxx which is designed for active
participants
only, and should be used for non-technical discussion relating to the
organization and management of the project. It requires
sponsorship from a group leader or me.

If people want to maintain links with the project they should first join
hyades-dev.  If they require to get more deeply involved with the
project
they can ask a group leader (or me) to request membership of
hyades-team.
action requests if and only if they come from these sources.

For record the group leaders are

Model, Harm Sluiman (IBM Toronto) sluiman@xxxxxxxxxx
Execution, Kent Siefkes (IBM Rational), ksiefkes@xxxxxxxxxxxx
           Joe Toomey (IBM Rational), jptoomey@xxxxxxxxxx