Re: [hyades-dev] new CbeFormatter.java

John,

Thanks for the contribution.  I have reviewed the change and I have added
this to our dev stream.  We will drop this to CVS on Friday with the next
driver.

Richard K. Duggan
Problem Determination Enablement
IBM Toronto Laboratory
External: 905-413-2396
Internal: 969-2396

|         |           John             |
|         |           Gerken/Raleigh/IB|
|         |           M@IBMUS          |
|         |           hyades-dev-admin@|
|         |           eclipse.org      |
|         |           06/04/2003 02:14 |
|         |           hyades-dev       |
  |                                                                                                                                             |
  |       To:       Richard Duggan/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA, hyades-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx                                                                    |
  |       cc:       Abdi Salahshour/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS, Jason Cornpropst/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS, Eric Labadie/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA                       |
  |       Subject:  [hyades-dev] new CbeFormatter.java                                                                                          |
  |                                                                                                                                             |
  |                                                                                                                                             |

Richard, et.al.,

I need to request that CbeFormatter be updated in cvs.  Through some work
being done by my team with the AC Adapter, I've discovered a problem with
multiple msgCatalogTokens that needs to be addressed.  Also, the items in
my earlier note to you -- in particular the order of the msgDataElement
attributes and subElements -- need to be adressed as well.

While I can make local fixes here to ship with the ETTK, I believe these to
be of significant importance to suggest that we do whatever we can to get
them into Hyades ASAP.  Serialization of msgDataElements is broken without
them.

Here is the update ==> (See attached file: CbeFormatter.java)

Thanks,
John Gerken
Emerging Technologies Toolkit Development
IBM Emerging Technologies Software Group
John_Gerken@xxxxxxxxxx

#### CbeFormatter.java has been removed from this note on June 05 2003 by
Richard Duggan

Back to the top