[hyades-dev] CommonBaseEventImpl and referenced classes need to implement java.io.Serializable

Hello,
  Our team is planning to use the Hyades' reference implementation of the
CommonBaseEvent specification. However, the class
org.eclipse.hyades.logging.events.CommonBaseEventImpl does not implement
java.io.Serializable. In order to use this class in remote
Java-to-Java communication, it must implement Serializable.

  Here is the modified class file that we use. Is it possible to include
this in your next release?

Also, classes referenced by CommonBaseEventImpl, such as
MsgDataElementImpl, ComponentIdentificationImpl also need to implement
Serializable.

Thanks in advance,

Keyur Dalal
IBM Corp.