[hyades-dev] Final CBE updates

Richard et.al:

Here are my final updates for this drop.

1) Fixed CBEFormatter serializer and deserializer code to be in sync with
Richard's changes in AssociatedEventImpl
2) Fixed a javadoc bug in IAssociatedEvent.getResolvedEvents so that it
shows we return a String[] instead of Object[]

This drop does NOT support ExtendedDataElements <children> elements.  The
combination of having to work without a parser and unresolved confusion
regarding what that children element is actually supposed to hold did not
allow me the time to get this into the drop.  Once the intent of our spec
is agreed upon, I'll get it finished.  Sorry gang.

Here are the files: (See attached file: IAssociatedEvent.java)(See attached
file: CbeFormatter.java)

Thanks,
John Gerken
Emerging Technologies Toolkit Development
IBM Emerging Technologies Software Group
John_Gerken@xxxxxxxxxx