[hyades-dev] New CommonBaseEvent methods

Here are my proposed changes for implementing the following methods part of
the CommonBaseEvent implementation:
getCommonBaseEventImplVersion(), getEventFormatterVersion() and toString().

(See attached file: ICommonBaseEvent.java)(See attached file:
CommonBaseEventImpl.java)(See attached file: CbeFormatter.java)

Let me know if you have any issues or concerns with this proposal

Regards!

Eric Labadie   labadie@xxxxxxxxxx

Distributed Problem Determination Tooling
Senior Advisory Analyst
IBM Toronto Lab, Canada

Phone: 905-413-3699 T/L:969
Fax: 905-413-4920 T/L:969