Model [for]

Execution [for]

Richard K. Duggan
Problem Determination Enablement
IBM Toronto Laboratory
External: 905-413-2396
Internal: 969-2396

|         |           Michael.Norman@sc|
|         |           apatech.com      |
|         |           hyades-dev-admin@|
|         |           eclipse.org      |
|         |           05/05/2003 12:48 |
|         |           hyades-dev       |
  |                                                                                                                                             |
  |       To:       hyades-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                      |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                                   |
  |       Subject:  [hyades-dev] Formal Committer vote                                                                                          |
  |                                                                                                                                             |
  |                                                                                                                                             |

The content discussed on the committer call is described below. Please
could the committers (or their proxies) vote online.

Thanks,

Mike

Collection and Control framework (Richard)
- some fixes to logging impl, no api changes
- enabled service execution for Windows. No api changes, just more
install options

UI (Valentina)
- profiling
        statistical and execution views even though the data is not all
in the model yet
        object references next week, assuming the model is in place
- test
        extension points and creation wizards this week
        facade based code next week

Model (Harm)
- trace
        closure of execution trace
        object ref next week
- test
        some bug fixes
        facade is ready but will not drop unless the javadoc is ready
- statistical
        final drop for 1.0

Execution (Kent)
- seems we missed getting last weeks agreed content in place and that
will be fixed