[hyades-dev] Candidates for commitment - Data Collection Group

This week we have a few major items we would like to committ to the project.

1.  Commit the Data collection engine for Linux x86 and Linux 390.  Currently we have only provided the Windows impls.
2.  Commit the native implementation behind the shared memory Java interfaces.
3.  Commit the native implementation behind the process launcher Java interfaces.  This is essentially the IExecutionEnvironment and the IExecutor impls that do the work of manipulating the environment and launching the processes on the execution end of the chain.

Thanks,

Richard K. Duggan
Problem Determination Enablement
IBM Toronto Laboratory