Re: [hyades-dev] CALL FOR CONTRIBUTION: Data Collection Events.

I would like to contribute to the Test Execution events workgroup.  I have defined an event structure for the IBM's Component Test Tool that we can use as a starting point in this work.

Best regards,

Marcelo Paternostro
IBM Toronto Lab
Voice: 1-905-413-3942