[hyades-dev] UI group - committed to drop this week

Hi everybody

UI group is committing it's first drop on the Component Test , more to follow in the next weeks..

First two items will be contained by a new plugin, which requires a new CVS module to be created prior to the drop. I know there are some issues with this CVS process taking a lot of time.. so I hope everything will be ready for our drop by Thursday.
These are the line items committed to drop this week:

1. Test creation wizard - extension point and default implementation
A test creation wizard extension point, together with a default Hyades implementation.
No emf test objects are created by the default implementation; the model part was ready late last week and we didn't have time to hook it to the UI; this is going to be done next

2. Test Editor - extension point and default implementation for the test editor
Again, the default implementation is just a dummy text editor.  The hook with the test model will be done next

3. Analyzer views extension points
Extension point definitions allowing a third party to plug in a new analyzer view, an analyzer popup action and an analyzer action set.
Extension point for allowing third parties to contribute to an analyzer view internal actions

Thank you,
Valentina Popescu
IBM Toronto Labs,   popescu@xxxxxxxxxx
(905)413-2412         (tie-line  969)