From: popescu [mailto:popescu@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, April 08, 2003 5:29 PM
To: jtoomey
Cc: Michael Norman
Subject: RE: Voting?

I am for the proposed drops on Model, Execution , Data Group, Logging,
iExecutor interfaces
I am against the drop for the UI group as there is not reason to drop
that code

Thank you,
Valentina Popescu
IBM Toronto Labs,   popescu@xxxxxxxxxx
(905)413-2412         (tie-line  969)
fax: (905) 413-4920

	"Toomey, Joe" <jtoomey@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

04/08/2003 12:24 PM

        To:        Valentina Popescu/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA, "Toomey, Joe"
<jtoomey@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
        cc:        Michael.Norman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

So are you abstaining from the vote?  (Harm, Richard and I have already
voted "yes" to each of the proposed drops.)  I think we need at least 4
public yes votes, right Mike?

Joe Toomey
Senior Staff Software Engineer
Rational Software