[hyades-dev] Formal Committer Vote

As discussed on the call, we are again due to commit on Thursday, based
upon a loose description noted by me in the call. Next week the
committers will provide these to hyades-dev the friday before the
meeting.  In a few weeks time we will move to formally committing builds
in the CVS repository.

The loose description of what is being committed is as follows. Please
indicate your vote.

Model Group - [for, Against, Abstain]
	Restructuring and Detailed Changes as posted to hyades-dev
Execution Group - [for, Against, Abstain]
	Additional Use Case as posted to hyades-dev
UI Group - [for, Against, Abstain]
	changes to reflect Model Changes
Data Group -[for, Against, Abstain]
	Sample useage cases for remote APIs, JSR47 and Apache Commons
Logging
	6 bug Fixes
	APIs to access shared memory to underly remote iExecutor interfaces
	Docs for fragment structure
	XML fragment from profiler

Regards,

Mike Norman