Re: [hyades-dev] Re-Packaging portions of the Test Model:

Joe, Marius needs to talk to Marcelo. There is at least one issue with bringing the behavior model into test. A dependency that trace will have on behavior is one point, but more importantly our desire to separate this out was because if a UML model plugin ever happens, we would need this separation anyway.

That said, I believe the base model that was being edited was not the current model we have in CVS (or mailed around before we had CVS working). Let's let Marius and Marcelo  sync the model base first and see what the problems are.

Thanks for your time.
Harm Sluiman, STSM,
phone:905-413-4032   fax: 4920
cell: 416-432-9754