[hyades-dev] Modified Test Model

Hi all,

As mentioned by Joe we've done several changes in the common and test packages of the Hyades model.  Basically we've reviewed all the associations and checked for each class if the the rule of having one root object per resource file is respected.  Those changes are in the attached zip.

Our next steps are:
- Implement the package refactoring proposed by Joe if there is no concerns
- Define a "minimum set" of attributes for each class.  This "minimum set" should be enough to allow the UI team to start coding the wizards and editors.

Best regards,

Marcelo Paternostro
IBM Toronto Lab
Voice: 1-905-413-3942
Fax: 1-905-413-4920
internet: marcelop@xxxxxxxxxx

"And like all wizards and all kings and all gods, they eventually came to discover that the persuit of goodness imposed uncomfortable confinements" - Holly Lisle in Diplomacy of Wolves