RE: [hyades-dev] Formal vote amongst committers

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael.Norman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Michael.Norman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2003 12:01 PM
To: hyades-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [hyades-dev] Formal vote amongst committers

As discussed we need formally to vote on the code drop amongst the
committers on the project.  At present the committers are myself and the
group leads, plus I think there are additional nominees in the Execution
group.  We are voting on each group's initial drop.  (Sorry these may be
a bit garbled and vague, but committers should seek enough detail from
the group leaders that they can make the judgement)  I'll get this
process working better next time.

1) The Model as circulated. [For ] (for/against/abstain)
2) The initial Execution group use case as circulated [For ]
(for/against/abstain)
3) Data Group: the correlation engine, the RAC, JSR apache logger, Java
profiling engine, patches for apache logs, common base events [For ]
(for/against/abstain)
4) UI Group: sample viewer and editor for the trace model, facilities
for importing and correlating log files, and explorer for agents and
processes and a sequence diagram [For ] (for/against/abstain)

A huge step forward guys,

Mike