RE: [hyades-dev] [YOUR ACTION REQUIRED] Discussion points from Tuesday's Executio n Team meeting:

I'm just starting to get into this so please pardon me if I'm covering
ground already well trodden.

In SilverMark's Test Mentor we represent tests as multiply nested trees
of steps. Over time, we have found it necessary to provide the following
APIs for accessing steps:

- Immediate children
- All children
- Enumerator or Iterator for immediate children
- Enumerator or Iterator for all children
- Access a step given a path of parent indices. This is used to execute
any arbitrary step within the tree, by itself.

We've also found it necessary to implement APIs that provide access to a
step's parent as well as the top-level parent.

There are others but it looks like the topic is access to children so
I'll stop here.

Mike Silverstein
SilverMark, Inc.
The Object Testing Company