RE: [hyades-dev] Interest in contributing a test execution framework

Mike:

I understand and agree that there should be a cleavage point in what I
described below between the free, basic framework and value added layers
above. We have some thoughts on that, which I would be happy to speak
with you about at your convenience.

The purpose of my note was to see if there was any interest at all by
the group in making use of an existing framework, or if the problem has
already been solved. I'm glad to see that you all are still in the early
stages.

Having read the UML Testing Profile slides, I believe a basic subset of
the framework could easily serve as an executable representation of the
artifacts described, and provide a basis for additional tooling while
leaving room for commercial endeavors to be built on top of it.

Please feel free to contact me at your convenience at any time after
2:30 GMT at the number listed below, or let me know when to contact you.
I will be available every day this week except Friday.

- Mike

Mike Silverstein                  	voice:  (919) 858-8300 x29
SilverMark, Inc.                       	fax:    (919) 858-8308
5511 Capital Center Drive              	mobile: (919) 669-5906
Suite 510, Raleigh, NC 27606           	toll free: (888) 588-0668
http://www.silvermark.com              	msilverstein@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx