Re: [hudson-dev] new plugin release performance-signature 2.0.0

OOPs sorry, somehow I missed this e-mail. Uploaded the plugin to PluginCentral.

- Winston

On 03/29/2016 07:47 AM, Mehdi Mrini wrote:
Hi,

I've updated the known plugin, but without any success ! I just copied/pasted the pom file and hudson upgrade it self, but i still have the issue described below.

Regards;

Hello,

I just want to ask, if you can deploy the new arctifacts to the hudson update center. I deployed it via oss.sonatype.org:

https://search.maven.org/#artifactdetails%7Cde.tsystems.mms.apm%7Cperformance-signature%7C2.0.0%7Chpi

Regards,

Raphael Pionke

Mehdi EL MRINI