[hudson-dev] Fwd: Issues : Hudson Performance trend displays blank chart !

Hi All,

I'm conducting some performance tests with Jmeter. Now i want to make them automated with Maven and Hudson, actually it works fine but not completely fine.

The issue is that, on every build in hudson job, i have the build done with success, and i can access to only the response time statistics (table and chart), i don't have the errors chart!

Images intégrées 1

Other thing, i have no charts within the job main view

Images intégrées 2

The job configuration:

Images intégrées 3

Can you please help me to solve these 2 issues?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

--
Mehdi EL MRINI