[hudson-dev] Git plugin and Pull request building random branches

Hi

I am trying to use the "notifyCommit" functionality to have my pull requests validated.

I have tried using the stash jenkins webhook which sends notifications like this

GET /meta/git/notifyCommit?url="" href="http://40git.example.net" target="_blank">40git.example.net%3A7999%2Fdevops%2Fframework.git&branches=task/fp-6417 HTTP/1.1

The hudson job is configured with
git repo: ssh://git@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:7999/devops/framework
repo: origin
refspec: +refs/heads/*:refs/remotes/origin/*
Branches: origin/task/**

The job triggers but it does not build the branch sent by Stash or just the latest branch committed to. Instead it builds a random branch sometimes a very old branch

Does anyone know how I can make this work ?? have I misconfigured it?

What I just want to do is to send a SHA or branch_name to Hudson and it builds that branch/SHA

btw: I noticed there is also this plugin https://github.com/tomasbjerre/pull-request-notifier-for-stash but that would mean forgoing the git plugin and perform checkout in the buildsteps as far as I can see... or am I mistaken?

Best regards
Henrik

Back to the top