[hudson-dev] [Java EE 7] Disabling CDI on WildFly and JBoss AS

As a temporary workaround until Java EE 7 support is finally added to Hudson, I made a patch to disable CDI on WildFly and JBoss AS at <https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/45971/>.  AFAIK, we must add a file to disable CDI and to deploy Hudson on WildFly or JBoss AS (with Java EE 7) without a global configuration change, unfortunately. Could you review it?

Back to the top