Re: [hudson-dev] To discuss at the next community meeting - candidates still on the 3.2.2 list

I pushed a couple (Tomcat deploy leak and OldDataMonitor memory leak) that I know aren't going to get fixed before 3.3.0. We have another bug 443880 that covers some of the same territory as the latter and Winston has suggested a palliative fix; perhaps this might make the release.

I also removed candidate-3.2.2 from Bug 445775 because we've not been able to reproduce it.

Looks like Winston determined Bug 445354 is a problem with ws-clean plugin, which we should be able to deal with in the plugin.