Re: [hudson-dev] Hudson 3.1.2 Vs 3.2.0

What we do is provide different versions for pre-3.2.0 and 3.2.0+, using two different update centers.

Pre-3.2.0 http://hudson-ci.org/PluginCentral/#

3.2.0+ http://hudson-ci.org/PluginCentral/site/3.2/

Bob

On Wed, Sep 10, 2014 at 10:38 PM, Suresh Reddy <snallami@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi

In my plugin, i am using HudsonSecurityManager.getAuthentication() to check for anonymous access.

How do i make sure that my plugin works in both hudson 3.1.2 and hudson 3.2.0?

If i use org.springframework.security.Authentication it is working in 3.1.2 but not in 3.2.0 and if i use org.springframework.security.core.Authentication it is working in 3.2.0 but not in 3.1.2.

Expected since hudson 3.2.0 upgraded spring framework but how do i make my plugin works both in 3.1.2 and hudson 3.2.0?

Thanks,
Suresh Nallamilli.