Re: [hudson-dev] Spring 3 CQs now all approved

Not not all these are approved do we need all of the spring security ones, we just have security-core so far if you want me to go ahead and add
spring-security-acl
spring-security-config
spring-security-ldap
spring-security-web

Plus any additional dependencies I can do so

Duncan