[hudson-dev] CQs for Spring Security Upgrade

All, in anticipation of the migration to Spring Security 3.2.1 as part of Hudson 3.2.0 I have submitted CQ's for this and all the required dependencies, plus some of the optional dependencies that I know we will need.

The dependent version of Spring core is 3.2.8.
I have put CQs in for:

  • spring-security 3.2.1
  • spring-core 3.2.8
  • spring-beans 3.2.8
  • spring-aop 3.2.8
  • spring-context 3.2.8
  • spring-_expression_ 3.2.8
  • spring-jdbc 3.2.8
  • spring-tx 3.2.8

We already have approval for a couple of dependencies that have not changed:
  • aopalliance 1.0
  • commons-logging 1.1.1

There are some optional dependencies for Spring Security that I have *not* entered CQs for - please let me know if we need them:
  • javax.annotation jsr250-api 1.0
  • net.sf.ehcache 1.6.2

Duncan

Back to the top