Re: [hudson-dev] Hosting Accelerated Build Now Plugin

Thank you Winston and Duncan for looking that up.
My email address is anthony.dahanne@xxxxxxxxx and anthony.dahanne would be my username.
Thanks again,
Anthony

On Tue, Mar 11, 2014 at 7:10 AM, Duncan Mills <DUNCAN.MILLS@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yes we had a bunch of spam on the wiki, so open registration had to be shut off - I've added a note to the Hosting plugin page relating to this.
Duncan