[hudson-dev] Hosting Accelerated Build Now Plugin

Hello,
I would like to host on Hudson-plugins github  this plugin (that I originally wrote for Jenkins, but I just ported it to Hudson).
My github user id is anthonydahanne and the plugin artifact id is accelerated-build-now-plugin

Reading http://wiki.hudson-ci.org/display/HUDSON/Hosting+Hudson+Plugins I'm supposed to add a wiki page to http://wiki.hudson-ci.org but apparently I can't create an account (http://wiki.hudson-ci.org/signup.action) - did I miss something ?

Thanks in advance for your help,
Anthony

Back to the top