Re: [hudson-dev] Spring 3.0 Upgrade

There are few security fixes in Spring 3.x which is not back ported to 2.x. Also Spring 3.0.0  was released in 2009, so would imagine 3.2.0 is pretty stable after 20 releases

Agree, We should do it part of 3.2.0, rather than 3.1.1.

- 3.x is an incompatible release to 2.x
- There are Package changes. Ex org.springframework.security.Authentication to  org.springframework.security.core.Authentication
- These package change breaks few of the plugin

- Winston
All,
Was the intention to uptake the Spring 3.0 stack as the next step up from the current Spring 2.5.6 release?  If that's the case then that's probably a project we should schedule for 3.2.0 rather than any patchset to 3.1.0.
Thoughts?

Duncan