[hudson-dev] CQs for Hudson 3.1

All,
A summary on the CQs that I know about for 3.1

1)  Google Guava Version: 14.0.1 - Approved via CQ 7348
2)  owasp-java-html-sanitizer Version: r173 - Awaiting approval tracked by CQ 7375

Finally at the community meeting the requirement for Spring Security 3.0.1 was raised.  We currently ship with a dependency on 2.0.7.RELEASE, but had previously gotten clearance for 3.0.1 via CQ 6958.  This CQ was obsoleted when we ended up shipping with 2.0.7 but I can easily ask for it to be reactivated.  However, will upgrading to 3.0.1 drag in other upgraded dependencies for Spring Core etc.?
I need to know this so we can make sure  every angle is covered and I have approval for all of the downstream libraries.

Duncan

Back to the top