Re: [hudson-dev] Fwd: Hudson upgrade from 2.2.1 to 3.0.0 ( In trouble )

This exception is caused when the using the Fisheye browser. If you do not have anything in the field for Root Module, it will throw this exception. I gave Vishal a .hpi which contained the fix for this issue, and I will be releasing a new version today with this resolved.