[hudson-dev] Fwd: Hudson upgrade from 2.2.1 to 3.0.0 ( In trouble )

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <hudson-dev-owner@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 12:08 PM
Subject: Hudson upgrade from 2.2.1 to 3.0.0 ( In trouble )
To: er.chughvishal@xxxxxxxxx

You must subscribe to this list before posting.  Please go to
https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo to subscribe to the list,
then try again.  Perhaps you are already subscribed using another
email address; if that is the case, please send email to this list
using the email address you've used to subscribe.