Re: [hudson-dev] Facing persistent problem in using Hudson.. Help required

And the Hudson version and job type?

BTW My first thought on this would be something like the disk filling up.
Duncan

On Nov 28, 2012, at 4:09 PM, Pradeep K Chandra wrote:

Thanks for the prompt response, Duncan... Much appreciated...

The plugins that I use are url-change-trigger, description-setter, htmlpublisher, Nunit.

The snapshot below is a classic example and it is happening right now... You see, after the "Finished: UNSTABLE" line, I see a progress icon spinning.. This has been spinning for more than a couple hours now... It doesn't happen all the time though. But does happen randomly... And each time I had to restart the hudson windows service.

We have various jobs like url-change-trigger, parameterized, periodic.. The problem happens randomly on any of these jobs... I am wondering if there is a standard system requirement which is required for hudson.. Right now, we have 8 slaves to one hudson server... The configuration of the server where the hudson windows service sits has 8 GB RAM, it is a 64 bits operating system which has six-core AMD opteron processor (2.6Ghz, 2 processors), Windows server enterprise.. And Btw, it is a VM...

Thanks,