[hudson-dev] Developing a plugin to add a link on a page

Hi,

I want to add a link on job/<projectname>/<buildNumber>/  page of hudson. For this I want to develop a plugin.
Till now I could figure out that extending the AbstractBuild class should solve the problem. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Before trying to develop a plugin I wanted to know whether it is possible to add a link on the above page.

To add the link do I need to write the plugin code from scratch or there is a way so that I can get a Plugin skeleton extending the any class as shown in example at http://wiki.eclipse.org/Hudson-ci/writing-first-hudson-plugin for Builder class.

Thank You
Sandeep Kumar Tiwari

Back to the top