Re: [hudson-dev] Sonar plugin 2.0 does not appear on update center.

Hi,

We also did some tests on Hudson 3.x RC but you are right we depends on Hudson API 1.344 in order to stay compatible with both Hudson and Jenkins.
If there are different update centers for 2.2 and 3.x it would be great to have Sonar plugin appears on both.

Regards,

Julien