[hudson-dev] Liverebel hudson plugin new release not showing up in the wiki

Hello!

Some time ago I released a new version (v2.5) of the "liverebel-deploy" plugin for Hudson. I followed all the instructions found here http://wiki.hudson-ci.org/display/HUDSON/Releasing+Hudson+Plugin and completed steps with the "close repo" being the last.

but it's not showing up in the update.json nor the wiki. The plugin was release 8. Oct, so it should've been more than enough time for it to update.

Please could someone give me some instructions as to what went wrong and how to fix it?

Best regards,
Tõnis Pool

Back to the top