[hudson-dev] Problems with http://issues.hudson-ci.org/

Hi

I am trying to log into http://issues.hudson-ci.org/ but it keep
failing. It doesn't complain about my userid/password being wrong, it
just hangs for a minute or two before returning to the login page or
login widget. The widget doesn't display any errors but the standalone
login page shows "Sorry, an error occurred trying to log you in -
please try again."

The rest of the jira instance works fine, so  I don't think it is a
general database issue, perhaps it is related to the java.net user
connection/syncing?

I have tried my login on java.net without any problems.

Best regards
Henrik

Back to the top