Re: [hudson-dev] Porting back Gerrit Trigger plugin

Not sure it actually causes the new problem - more likely it just gets things further along to uncover an existing lurking issue.

Will take closer look when I get back home (traveling atm).

On Sep 4, 2012 2:44 PM, "Brian de Alwis" <briandealwis@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 29-Aug-2012, at 12:45 PM, Stuart McCulloch wrote:
> Add a test dependency to upgrade sisu-inject-plexus to the same version as sisu-inject-bean (ie. 2.2.3) - the test classpath is currently pulling in an incompatible version which is causing the exception

[Oops!  I thought I'd sent this days ago.]

Unfortunately that causes other problems:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/commons/cli/UnrecognizedOptionException
        at hudson.maven.MavenEmbedder.getSettings(MavenEmbedder.java:244)
        at hudson.maven.MavenEmbedder.buildMavenExecutionRequest(MavenEmbedder.java:155)
        at hudson.maven.MavenEmbedder.<init>(MavenEmbedder.java:122)
        at hudson.maven.MavenEmbedder.<init>(MavenEmbedder.java:111)
        at hudson.maven.MavenEmbedder.<init>(MavenEmbedder.java:138)
        at com.sonyericsson.hudson.plugins.gerrit.trigger.hudsontrigger.GerritPluginTestCase$1.decorateHome(GerritPluginTestCase.java:68)
        at org.jvnet.hudson.test.HudsonTestCase.newHudson(HudsonTestCase.java:377)
        at org.jvnet.hudson.test.HudsonTestCase.setUp(HudsonTestCase.java:240)

Brian.hol